MEET THE BARRACUDA
The Barracuda zig-zag and straight stitch portable walking- foot machine is remarkably versatile. Designed for boat owners, hobbyists, and small businesses, the Barracuda is ideal for medium- to heavy-weight sewing jobs.
SMALL SIZE, BIG PERFORMANCE
With a stitch quality comparable to an industrial machine, even 8 layers of Sunbrella Plus is no match for the Barracuda. With top and bottom feeding, it produces a perfect, even stitch, even when sewing over challenging materials.
10-POINT QUALITY CHECK
Before leaving our factory, each Barracuda is put through a thorough 10-point quality control procedure with a master technician to ensure that it exceeds our exceptional quality assurance guidelines.
• Stitch width (0-5mm) adjustment lever
• 800 stitches per minute
• Up to 4 stitches per inch
• Sews Sunguard UVR Bonded Polyester thread and up to #92 nylon
• Sews up to #138 nylon thread (upon request only)
• Up to .47″ (12 mm) foot clearance
• Toothed belts and pulleys to prevent slippage
• Type 135 x 17 needles
• All-metal construction
UP TO 8 LAYERS OF SUNBRELLA-PLUS
A full .47″ (12 mm) clearance under the foot allows the Barracuda to sew 10 or more layers of heavy canvas or up to 8 layers of Sunbrella-Plus (top of the line material for boats)