THE “WORLD’S FIRST” HOME-USE 7-NEEDLE EMBROIDERY MACHINE
Janome MB-7 Seven-Needle Embroidery Machine (NI)
The Janome MB-7 is the perfect tool for conquering your next embroidery project. This unique & innovative 7 needle embroidery machine is built to work with embroidery formats used by industry professionals such as .jef+, .jef and .dst. Featuring 50 built-in embroidery designs & 10 fonts for monogramming, a USB port to easily import designs and a maximum speed of 800 SPM, the possibilities are endless. Each embroidery operation will be noticeably faster and much smoother on your MB-7. Your next project’s professional-finished results will definitely leave an impression.
INCLUDES 7 NEEDLE HEADS
With more needles, more thread can be set at one time. Therefore, the time required for thread exchange is reduced and work efficiency is improved.
RCS (REMOTE COMPUTER SCREEN)
The RCS unit has an LCD colour touch screen with a large view area. There is a USB slot on the side for USB Stick and PC connection. The RCS attaches to the MB-7 or is free standing. In conjunction with Janome digitizer MBX you can run up to 3 x MB-7 machines simultaneously and all 3 machines can be embroidering different designs.
INDEPENDENT BOBBIN WINDING MOTOR
The independent bobbin winder allows you to wind bobbins while the machine is embroidering – a real time saver.
6 WHITE LED LIGHTS
6 white LED lights help users increase efficiency of embroidery work.
- Single Head 7 needle professional-style embroidery machine
- 5.7″ Remote Computer Screen (RCS)
- Extra large bobbin – 40% larger than a regular bobbin
- 6 White LED lamps over needle area
- 50 built-in designs
- 10 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.4″ x 7.9″
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery sewing speed up to 800 SPM
- Embroidery format capability: .jef+, .jef and .dst
- Editing functions include resize, rotate, flip, save, group, re-edit, zoom, duplicate, monogram and combine
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Flexible stitch traveling
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection includes Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch counter
- Independent bobbin winder
- Embroidery area tracing
- Compatible with Tajima hoops
- Includes 8 spool pins
- Includes instructional DVD
- Portable; total weight is only 50 lbs