Open Box – Machine has fully factory warranty – as new condition.
The Janome TS200Q Quilting Sewing Machine is loaded with stitches and features to meet most sewing needs. Ken’s Sewing Centre was chosen by Janome to carry the Janome TS200Q Quilting Sewing Machine and we are able to offer it at an unheard of price for a machine of this caliber. The Janome TS200Q Quilting Sewing Machine comes with Bonus Quilting Kit, Quilting Table, and Hard Cover. Feel free to call or email us anytime with questions on the Janome TS200Q Quilting Sewing Machine.
BONUS Quilting Table Included
Bonus Hard Cover Included
Bonus Quilting Kit Included containing Walkingfoot, open toe foot, 1/4″ foot, freemotion quilting foot, and seam guide.
Features of the Janome TS200Q Quilting Sewing Machine
- 376 Built In Stitches including Alphabet
- 13 different styles of buttonholes with included buttonhole attachment
- Computerized Start/Stop – use with or without the foot control
- Computerized Speed Control allows you to override the speed of the machine
- Computerized Needle Up/Down- set the machine to stop in or out of fabric
- Auto Lock stitch ties the stitch off underneath the fabric for a clean look
- Superior Feed System touches the fabric in 7 places reducing puckering of light fabrics
- Aluminum Die Cast Internal Frame
- Drop Feet for freemotion quilting, embroidery, and darning
- Built In Needle threader
- 7mm zigzag width
- LCD screen
- LED lighting system illuminates your work area and reduces glare
- Throat space from needle to inside right edge of machine is 6.75″ long by 4 3/4″ high. Total length of sewing bed is 10 3/4 inches.
Accessories Included with the Janome TS200Q Quilting Sewing Machine
- Zigzag foot
- Zipper Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Small spool holder x 2
- Large spool holder x 2
- Extra spool pin for twin needle sewing
- Bobbins x 4
- Needle set
- Seam ripper
- Lint brush
- Stitch chart
- Instruction book
- Soft Cover
- Foot Control
- Power Cord
Warranty on the Janome TS200Q Sewing Machine with 100 Stitches is 25 years on the internal metal cast, 2 years on elcectrical components, 1 year on parts and labor from date of purchase.