JANOME HD1000 BLACK EDITION SEWING MACHINE
Tackle your next sewing project with the NEW Janome HD1000 Black Edition sewing machine. This machine earned the “HD” moniker from the powerful 1.0 amp motor and the all-aluminum interior frame and outer body. The all-metal construction combined with easy-to-use features and a wide range of accessories promise a dependable and enjoyable experience.
Whether it be a garment, accessory or a home décor item, you can create the project you have been dreaming about using the Janome HD1000 Black Edition’s 14 built-in stitches and four-step buttonhole. The machine includes an adjustment dial to set the length of stitches so that you can switch from fine to heavier fabrics with ease.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
14 Stitches including a 4-Step ButtonholeBasic, Fashion, Quilting, Home Décor, and one four-step Buttonhole. All of the stitches you need to create and customize your projects.
Bonus Heavy Duty Walking foot. ($39.99 value)
Heavy Duty Aluminum Outer BodyThe heavy duty aluminum body construction makes this machine a great choice for the sewist looking to tackle a wide range of fabrics and sewing types.
Built-In Needle ThreaderThread the upper thread all the way to the needle. Then use the built-in needle threader to quickly get the thread through the eye of the needle.
Drop Feed for Free Motion SewingLower the feed dogs for free motion sewing and quilting with just the switch of a lever. You can also use the drop feed feature when darning and stitching buttonholes.
Removable Free ArmThe removable storage compartment turns this machine into a free arm. It is great for sewing small openings like a sleeve or hemming a pair of pants.
3-Piece Feed Dog SystemThe 3-piece feed dog system allows for smooth fabric feed, no matter your fabric type. Great for high pile fabrics and quilting.
Hard-Sided Cover IncludedThe included hard-sided cover keeps your machine protected when not in use.
Adjustable Stitch Length & ZigZag WidthSimply turn the dials and adjust the stitch to the appropriate settings for your stitch type.
- Built-in needle threader: Thread the machine up to the needle and then let the built-in needle threader take over to get the thread through the eye of the needle.
- Drop feed: Lowering the feed dogs will drop them below the needle plate. When you sew, the feed dogs will not be used. This technique is used for free motion sewing. The feed dogs will no longer pull the fabric in precise increments. When using free motion, you control the speed and the fabric direction.
- Front Loading Vertical Oscillating Hook Bobbin: Remove the storage comparment to access the front loading bobbin system.
- Auto declutch bobbin winder: You’ll never have to worry about over winding bobbins with this auto declutch bobbin winder that will stop automatically when it is full.
- Adjustable Stitch Length & ZigZag Width: Turn the dials and adjust the stitch to the appropriate settings for your stitch type.
- 14 built-in stitches: Basic, Fashion, Quilting, Heirloom, Home Décor
- 1 four-step buttonhole: customize your buttonhole based on stitch width, length, buttonhole size and fabric type.
- Manual thread tension control: The adjustable thread tension dial allows you to make easy adjustments based on the fabric type.
- Easy reverse lever: The reverse lever allows you to easily backstitch for locking seams.
- Stitch selection dial: simply select the stitch and the appropriate length and width adjustments with the turn of a dial.
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Outer Body: The heavy duty aluminum body construction makes this machine a great choice for the sewist looking to tackle a wide range of fabrics and sewing types.Free arm: The removable storage compartment turns this machine into a free arm. It is great for sewing small openings like a sleeve or hemming a pair of pants.
- 3-piece feed dog system allows for smooth fabric feed, no matter your fabric type
- Extra high presser foot lift is ideal when stitching over denim seams and other bulky fabrics
Included Standard Accessories
- General Purpose Foot , Zipper Foot, Blind Hemming Foot, Sliding Buttonhole Foot
- Spool Holders (Large and Small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins (class 15), Assorted Needle Set, Seam Ripper (Buttonhole Opener), Screwdriver, Instruction Book, Dust Cover, Foot Control, Power Cable
Included Bonus Accessories
- Hard-Sided Cover AND WALKNG FOOT.
|Maximum Stitch Length||
|Maximum Stitch Width||
|Maximum Sewing Speed||
1,000 stitches per minute
|Work Space Dimensions||
6.4″ width x 4.7” height
|Sewing Machine Dimensions||
15.6″ length x 6.3″ width x 12.4” height
|Sewing Machine Weight||