The 5100 computerized sewing machine from Janome is stylish yet powerful, and has a wonderful selection of 100 stitch designs including stretch stitches, decorative stitches, and stitches for quilting and appliqué. It has cutting-edge, convenient features that give you an essential variety for your diverse sewing needs and comes with standard and bonus accessory feet. It also offers sewing speeds of 70 to 820 stitches per minute with adjustable speed control—a confidence-booster for beginners and also allows for higher-speed sewing of long rows of quilting, free motion, or garment sewing. It’s also easy to use: everything you need to know is on the screen, including the stitch number, the suggested presser foot, and the stitch length and width.
Stitch highlights include stretch and reinforcement stitches suitable for multiple fabric types and applications common to garment sewing, seven one-step buttonholes, a menu of appliqué stitches (28–34), assorted decorative stitches for seam and hem finishing and embellishment, plus heirloom and smocking stitches which can be used in traditional and contemporary sewing styles.
Janome sewing machines are reliable, powerful and sophisticated, and can inspire creativity and innovation. They’re known for their superior stitch quality and sturdy and durable machine construction, so you can be confident that it can handle any task. This machine features an aluminum frame for vibration-resistant stability and years of reliable performance, putting it in a class of its own. The sky’s the limit with this stylish sewing machine, available at a great value through NOVA SEWING!
• Patented stepping-motor technology
• Industry-leading software
• Clean, modern design with LCD screen
• Sturdy aluminum die-cast frame for long-lasting durability
• Standard, snap-on accessory feet include: zigzag foot A, zipper foot E, satin stitch foot F, automatic buttonhole foot R
• Bonus quilt kit includes: even feed foot with guide, open toe satin stitch foot, open toe darning foot, 1/4″ seam foot, quilting guide
• Free arm conversion
• Drop-in bobbin: top-loading, jam-proof horizontal rotary hook
• One-hand needle threader
• Manual drop-feed for free-motion sewing
• Manual thread tension control
• Side mount thread cutter
• 100 stitch designs, including (7) one-step buttonholes, plus stretch, decorative, quilting and appliqué
• Computerized stop/start, featuring slow start for maximum fabric control at the start of a seam; also allows for no-foot-pedal sewing
• Computerized speed control
• Computerized needle up/down control for quick, controlled pivoting
• Auto-lock control for accurate completion of stitch patterns and finishing with a locking stitch
• Seven-piece superior feed system for consistent feeding
• Magnetic horizontal full rotary hook system
• Aluminum die-cast frame
• Drop feed dogs
• Built-in needle threader
• 7 mm zigzag
• LCD screen
• LED illumination
• Exclusive to NOVA SEWING in Canada
• Weight: 18.7 lbs
• Dimensions: 15.3″W x 11.1″H x 7″D
• Country of origin: Taiwan
• Janome 5100 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine with Bonus
• Quilting Table (bonus)
• Quilting Kit (bonus)
• Hard Cover (bonus)
• 25 Blue Bobbin Set (bonus)
This product comes with a two-year warranty through the manufacturer. For a period of two years from the date of sale, Janome Sewing Machine Co. (Canada) Ltd. will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of the machine, with the exception of needles, knives, loopers, needle plate, bobbin case, light bulb and rubber parts.
Motor, foot control and belts are guaranteed for a period of one year after the purchase date, which become defective due to faulty workmanship or material. It is the customer’s responsibility to send the machine to one of our two locations (Mississauga or Delta) in a proper box.