- 600 dpi built-in scanner with on screen editing
- Blade sensor technology with auto blade cuts thicker materials up to 0.1” (3 mm)
- Roll feeder function cuts materials up to 12 inches wide and almost 6 feet in length – great for projects like car decals and signs
- 5” display – largest LCD screen in the home cutting machine market
- Over 1300 built-in patterns and 17 fonts
- Large-area mat support for smoother feeding and less material release
- Universal pen holder
- Stitch detection mode lets you create drawing, embossing or foiling projects, all from one embroidery file
- 4 on-board storage compartments
- Whisper quiet
Blade Sensor Technology
Revolutionary, cutting machine detects the height (thickness) of the material. No need to select material type nor adjust blade depth before cutting.
Cut Thicker Materials
Brother introduces the first home and hobby electronic cutting machine blade that cuts up to 0.1” (3 mm) in thickness. Cut a wide-variety of materials* like foam and felt virtually effortlessly with Auto Blade.
Cuts and scans with little noise compared to previous models. The redesigned, quieter mechanism is perfect for use in small office or business setting where noise can be very distracting!
Cut Larger Scale Projects
Expand creative possibilities by cutting up to 12” wide material1 and up to 1785.3mm (70.2” or 5.85 feet) in length with the new roll feeder function that accommodates our ScanNCut adhesive vinyl rolls