Softbox Polyneon 1000 m
The strong Madeira Polyneon embroidery thread case includes 40 colours (1000 m) in the Bobbin fil (1000 m) equipped Benötigsten colours and two spools with a lot of embroidery designs CD with 82 embroideries and a pack to Madeira Universal Embroidery Needles.
Thanks to a colour coding in any coil space, the box is easy to refill.
POLYNEON is a universal machine embroidery thread is made from tear-proof polyester filament and extremely long lasting and hard wearing.
It is therefore ideal for highly stressed textiles such as sports, the outdoors & Toddler clothes. Box Contents:
40 Spools Polyneon No. 40 1000 m
2 spools Bob Binfil 1000 m col. 1001
1 pack of Universal Embroidery Needles
1 Polyneon Colour Chart
1 CD with 82 Embroidery Designs Designs
The following Polyneon No. 40 1000-metre spools are included in the embroidery thread box: 1801, 1800, 1673, 1687, 1682, 1670, 1918, 1938, 1748, 1640, 1885, 1988, 1850, 1657, 1851, 1823, 1659, 1902, 1946, 1643, 1981, 1678, 1843, 1839, 1765, 1733, 1637
- storage box filled with Polyneon 40
- Including bobbin thread and needles
- Individual spool slots with color indication for easy reordering
- Polyneon is an all-purpose polyester machine embroidery thread for all designs
- Recommended for frequently washed textiles such as sports, and work wear or outdoor clothing
- High tensile strength, resistant to chlorine, brilliant colors
- Suitable for all sewing and embroidery machines
- All purpose thread
- Range of colours
- Washable up to 40 degrees
- Value Gift Pack