Kobe – Industrial Walking foot machine – Heavy Duty Leather
SINGLE NEEDLE LOCKSTITCH, WALKING FOOT
For heavier work, the most common type of sewing machine is the single needle, walking foot (compound feed) lockstitch machine. Top and bottom feed, and a higher foot lift allows the Kobe walking foot to sew from medium to heavy weight fabric.
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the
Kobe walking foot offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
- Walking foot machine with standard interchangeable 111W presser feet.
- Large rotary hook and “M” size big bobbin.
- Forward and reverse.
- Manual lubrication with oil reservoir to lubricate the rotating hook.
- Extremely quiet and reliable operation.
- Extremely long maximum stitch length: 2.5 stitches/inch.