The Ultimate Machine…
Featuring everything you could hope for and more, the MC15000 is a dream to work with. You will have hours of fun choosing from the 480 supplied embroidery designs which sees a range of exclusive patterns brought to you by well-known designers. Enjoy the endless possibilities at your fingertips.
It’s not just the largest touch screen on a Janome Memory Craft machine; it also has the largest screen on any home Sewing and Embroidery machine! With the capability of displaying tens of thousands of colours, it’s brilliant, crisp and easy on your eyes. Whether you do embroidery, quilting, home décor or garments, the Horizon Memory Craft 15000 will help you complete your projects like never before.
The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15000 is the first Janome Memory Craft to use wireless Internet connection (WiFi) to allow you to communicate, now you can use your iPad to talk to your with the MC15000….. via two included apps, you can also connect directly to your laptop or PC.
Imagine sitting in your lounge room and watching the progress of your design being sewing out from the comfort of your armchair, well now that is possible.
The first app is AcuMonitor™. It allows you to watch the progress of the embroidery stitchout remotely.
The second app is AcuEdit™, which allows you to use your iPad to design embroidery layouts while relaxing on the couch.
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15000 owners can access all 480 built-in designs once the iPad® has been connected to the machine.
Bigger is Better
It’s not just the largest touch screen on a Janome Memory Craft, it’s the largest touch screen on any home sewing and embroidery machine to date. Capable of displaying tens of thousands of colours, it’s brilliant, crisp and easy on your eyes. The new bigger touch screen makes navigation more intuitive than ever and gives you more room to work on your embroidery layouts.
Whether you do embroidery for quilting, home décor, or garments, the Horizon Memory Craft 15000 will help you complete your projects like never before.
The new Janome MC15000 has the largest workspace on any Memory Craft. Now matter how big your creative ideas are, you’re going to have the room to stitch them out.
The internal processor is 100% faster than the fastest Memory Craft to date. That really saves time when importing and opening those big design files.
You want frustration-free sewing, quilting and embroidery, so the navigation is so intuitive, that changing from one process to another is fast and simple (like a one-step needle plate conversion), and time-saving features, like a new automatic needle threader are instantly useful.
AcuEdit is the iPad embroidery editing App for the Janome Memory Craft 15000.
You can edit designs anywhere, anytime! Embroidery designs can even be edited when your machine is sewing.
Send the design data to your MC15000 and you are ready to go!
AcuEdit is fully compatible with the Janome Memory Craft 15000.
* You can send embroidery data from your iPad to MC15000. The machine can start sewing your new designs upon receiving the data.
* AcuEdit can also receive embroidery designs from the Ready to Sew and Editing modes of MC15000.
AcuEdit Feature List
* Mirror image
* Vertical flip
* Copy and paste
* Arching (monogramming)
* Space adjustment (monogramming)
* Ability to change thread colours
* Ability to change sewing order
* Ability to Undo and Redo any change you make
* Edit embroidery designs by using the controller on the screen.
* Basic editing can also be made by moving two fingers across the screen.
Import embroidery designs
* Select designs from your embroidery collection on your iPad.
* You can utilize all MC15000’s built-in designs. (To use the designs, please connect to MC15000 using wireless LAN.)
* You can add monogramming designs by inputting them using the keypad.
* iTunes enables import of embroidery designs from the internet or your PC to your iPad.
Save embroidery designs
* Save embroidery designs on your iPad.
* View and delete thumbnails of embroidery designs.
Compatible embroidery formats
AcuMonitor is a monitoring App to check embroidery progress on the Janome Memory Craft 15000. You can check embroidery progress even if you are away from the machine. With AcuMonitor, you don’t need to sit by the machine anymore. While the machine is embroidering, you can go and do other things.
Compatible with the Janome Memory Craft 15000
* Check embroidery progress on your iPad.
* Check machine status.
* View a list of all thread colours for the design which is being embroidered.
The status of the following items is displayed with messages and icons:
* Ready to sew
* Changing thread
* Changing needle
* Thread breakage
* No connection
* In the demonstration mode, the app’s planned operations can be checked even when not connected to MC15000.
- 500 built in stitches.
- 480 embroidery designs.
- 13 buttonhole styles.
- 10 monogram fonts.
- 1,000 stitches per minute.
- Faster processor.
- Wireless connectivity.
- Automatic needle threader.
- Bobbin thread sensor.
- Maximum Embroider Size 230 x 300mm.
- Adjustable embroidery speed.
- Unique stitch composer feature.
- Cutwork enabled.
- AcuFil Tool.