The NEW ScanNCut 2, the worlds first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner, giving you the ability to scan almost anything you can get your hands on and place into the machine to cut out. Developed with the advanced, cutting-edge technology that Brother is known for, this machine is truly an incredible innovation in electronic cutting machines
New Features and Benefits
- 4.85″ LCD touch screen display – borrowed from a laser printer, this is 30% larger than the current screen.
- 12″x24″ scanning – twice the size that the current machine can do!
- Wireless Network Ready – the 650 comes with the $50 value activation card. Lets you send/receive designs from your tablet or PC without having to use a USB.
- Enhanced scanning – now with RGB recognition – before, it would only scan in black/white – now it can differentiate between colors
- Higher resolution scanner – more resolution is always better
- Can read SVG, PES, and PHC files and convert for applique.
- Scan n Cut Canvas will now run on a tablet – ‘nough said.
300 DPI Built-in Scanner
Scan virtually anything – a handmade drawing, a magazine clipping, cherished photos, and more – and save to your USB for future use. Or, scan the image to create endless cut designs and save to the machine’s memory. Never buy a cartridge again.
Scan an image into memory, then edit on the LCD touch screen display. ScanNCut will create cut lines automatically, then cut the design on your material of choice.
840 Built-in Designs, Including Quilt and Applique Patterns
Select one of the 840 built-in designs, edit to your liking, and then have it cut out on your material of choice
Select a built-in design or one you’ve scanned in and cut fabric for sewing, quilting and applique. Allows for seam allowance.
Scan the image with the 300 DPI built-in scanner, then directly cut your material with a single pass.
Automatically draw your selected built-in or scanned in design on fabric of your material of choice. For quilters, select the seam allowance to cut out the variety of fabrics you’ll be piecing together.
What’s included –
- Standard Cut Blade Holder
- Standard Cut Blade
- Wireless Activation Card
- Standard Mat 12″ x 12″
- Middle Tack Adhesive Mat 12″ x 12″
- 6 Color Pen Set
- 2 Type Erasable Pen Set
- Pen Holder
- 2 High Tack Adhesive Fabric Support Sheets
- 2 Iron-on Fabric Appliqué Contact Sheets
- Touch Pen
- Accessory Pouch
- Touch Pen and Spatula Stand