BONUS BUNDLE INCLUDED ( $5000.00 value )
There’s a new star in the sewing world. And it will help you shine. Presenting the Luminaire Innov-ís XP1. Adorned with revolutionary StitchVision Technology which, through an innovative projection of light, allows you to find perfection in every stitch. It’s an enlightened sewing, embroidery and quilting experience, powered by technology that’s light years ahead.
STITCH PRECISION WITH NEW STITCHVISION TECHNOLOGY
Introducing StitchVision Technology, a revolutionary new system for virtually perfect stitch positioning* and more precise previews via an intelligent projection of light. Preview, audition and edit designs and stitches directly on your fabric.
*In some cases, there may be some difference between the projector view and the actual embroidery stitch-out, based on materials used.
65 SQUARE INCHES OF WORKSPACE
13.1″ NEEDLE TO ARM SPAN
Experience the freedom and comfort of sewing on 65 square inches of included workspace, giving you the power to handle virtually any project with ease. A generous needle to arm distance of 13.1″ is our largest ever, able to fully accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt.
LARGE 10 5/8″ X 16″
Make your projects larger than life with the new large 10 5/8″ X 16″ frame, the largest that Brother currently offers. This extra-large frame has efficient rubber plates on both sides of the inner frame to hold fabric securely.
SPRING LEVER RELEASE
A new ergonomic Spring Lever Release enables easier, clamp free hooping. Simply place your fabric in the hoop and engage the lever.
LARGE 10.1″ HD LCD TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY
WITH CAPACITIVE TECHNOLOGY
The simple and intuitive 10.1″ capacitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories and designs. The user interface offers large, defined crystal-clear icons, and color navigation for easy viewing.
DISNEY IS IN OUR DNA
The Luminaire has the magic of 192 built-in Disney embroidery designs and 10 decorative Disney stitches. Additionally, access exclusive Disney and Disney.Pixar embroidery designs through the iBroidery.com Download Center.*
*Additional purchase required
WIDER VIEW AND FASTER SCANNING IN HIGH RESOLUTION
It’s like having a built-in camera and scanner! The ability to scan the entire embroidery area provides virtually endless creative options and helps ensure that all your projects are perfect.
MY DESIGN CENTER
Enhanced My Design Center integrates with our industry-first InnovEye Plus Technology to offer design capabilities at your fingertips, all without a PC. It’s a great way to create custom personal works of art, and a really fun way to create embroidery!
- Scan it
- Convert it
- Embroider it
DUAL KING SPOOL THREAD STAND
Open the top cover to easily attach the included magnetic Dual King Spool Thread Stand. This space saving innovative stand helps ensure proper thread delivery as well as prevent broken stitches and uneven tension.
ONE ACTION NEEDLE PLATE
This thoughtfully designed feature allows for quick needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver. No need to remove your extension table, embroidery unit or accessory tray – saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience.
BUILT-IN EMBROIDERY DESIGNS AND SEWING STITCHES
Let your imagination and creativity run wild with the extensive library of over 1,100 built-in embroidery designs, including Disney, Anna Aldmon, Zundt, ZenTangle and Pierre Joseph Redoute.
1,157BUILT-IN EMBROIDERY DESIGNS
192DISNEY & PIXAR CHARACTERS
670BUILT-IN DECORATIVE STITCHES
10DISNEY SEWING STITCHES
24EMBROIDERY LETTERING FONTS
4SEWING LETTERING FONTS
ENHANCED THREAD COLOR PALETTES
Our already generous thread color palette has been enhanced with the addition of Iris, Floriani, Simplicity, and Polyfast brands.
Each accessory was carefully chosen to give you the best tools to complete your projects. Plus, we offer a range of optional accessories you can choose to enhance your experience even more.
The Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 brilliantly empowers your creativity through innovative uses of beaming light that allow you to preview stitches and embroidery designs directly onto your fabric. Experience true luxury with our largest workspace and embroidery area ever offered, coupled with a revolutionary collection of capabilities to help you achieve perfection in every stitch.
- Revolutionary StitchVision Technology – Clearly preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with this intelligent projection system. Preview, audition and edit your designs and stitches in a 5″ x 3″ virtual preview area.
- Guideline Marker Line and Guideline Marker Grid – Project a guideline marker line and marker grid on your fabric, offering you the option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. Great for creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
- Large 10 5/8″ x 16″ embroidery area – The largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered. Create larger-than-life embroidery with ease.
- Spring Lever Release Frame – Frame includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping. Additional frames include 4″ x 4″, 5″ x 7″ and 9.5″ x 9.5″ sizes.
- 65 square inches of workspace, 13.1″ needle to arm – Handle virtually any project with ease on 65 square inches of workspace. A generous needle to arm distance of 13.1″ is our largest ever, providing the capability to fully accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt!
- Built-in embroidery pointer – Displaying a ‘T’ mark in three different colors, the pointer can show the center of your embroidery design as well as the needle drop position on the fabric.
- One Action Needle Plate – Allows for needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver, saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience. Switch between five different levels of bobbin winding to suit your needs.
- Echo quilting – The echo designs follow the contour of the original embroidery and expand outwards, with adjustable spacing to help you customize your designs down to the last detail.
- Expandable library of built-in tutorials – View over 30 enhanced tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display (version 1.2) – with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology – View your creations in crisp, vivid color and navigate easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. The intuitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling, and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs.
- Accessory Storage
- Additional Specialty Feet Available
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Adjustable Screen Brightness
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Branded Series
- Built-in Languages
- Built-In Memory
- Display Type
- Feed Dog Points
- Included Accessory Feet
- 1/4 Inch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Embroidery Foot, Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- LCD Display Size (W” x H”)
- 5.3″ x 8.5″
- Memory Card Reader
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Needle Threading System
- Presser Foot Leveling
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Realistic Preview
- Specialty Feet Included
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Selector Type
- Touch Panel
- Thread Sensor
- Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On/Off
- UL/CSA Listed
- Wide Table Included
- Workspace Area
- 5″ x 13.1″
- Unit Dimensions (W” x D” x H”)
- 12.7″ x 27.2″ x 13.8″
- Unit Weight (lbs)
- Carton Width
- Carton Height
- Carton Length
- Carton Weight
- 87.303 lbs
- Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting
- Adjustable Embroidery Speed Settings
- Appliqué Creator Function
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
- Built-In Border Function
- Built-In Designs
- Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar Characters
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Alphabet Fonts
- Color Shuffling Function
- Computer Connectivity
- Curved Text on Screen Editing
- Drag and Drop Editing
- Embroidery Position Marker
- Frame Designs – Shapes
- Frame Designs – Stiches
- Included Embroidery Hoops
- 4″ x 4″, 5″ x 7″
- InnovEye Technology
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (spm)
- My Custom Design Feature
- Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment
- On-Screen Editing
- On-Screen Help
- Pattern Rotating Increments
- 0.1 Degree, 1 Degree, 10 Degrees, 90 Degrees
- Print and Stitch Technology
- Programmable Monochrome Embroidery
- Resume Function
- Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached
- Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets
- Speed Adjustment
- Thread Anchor
- Thread Wiper
- Trial Position/Layout Function
- Built-In Quilting Stitches
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Included Quilting Feet
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)
- Back to Beginning Key
- Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches)
- Button Hole Styles
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor
- Knee Lifter
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
- Media Type USB
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- Pivot Function
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches
- Sideways Sewing
- Speed Control
- Stitch Length (mm)
- Stitch Width (mm)
- Carton Contents‡
- 4 Embroidery Frame Sets, Straight Stitch Needle Plate, Large Accessory Case, Dual King Spool Thread Stand, Adjustable Presser Foot Knee Lever, Grid Sheet Set, ScanImation Scanning Frame, Embroidery Needle Plate Cover, Dual Purpose Stylus